Ridgeline Park Renovations
Incline Village, NV
Incline Park Field 3
Beginning in December 2017, ITF received a series of generous grants, totaling $1.409 million, from the Dave & Cheryl Duffield Foundation for the purpose of renovating Ridgeline Park. After a series of revisions, the scope was finalized to Field 3 renovation, including the following:
- New scoreboard with innings and naming rights panel
- New backer board at backstop, including padding
- New enclosed, modular dugouts with equipment storage
- New modular batting cage with retaining/seating wall
- Expanded outfield dimensions with renovated outfield warning track
- New outfield perimeter French drain
- New outfield fencing
- New foul poles
- New baseball specific turf infield
- Remove sand base and gravel profile. Infield skin installed on native soil
This IVGID Board of Trustees’ approved project has been a collaborative effort between the Dave & Cheryl Duffield Foundation (DCDF), the Incline General Improvement District (IVGID), and the Incline-Tahoe Foundation (ITF). The project was completed in 2019.
The Incline-Tahoe Foundation is abundantly grateful for the generosity of the Dave & Cheryl Duffield Foundation. The Incline Parks Facility Renovation Project is a significant enhancement to the recreational offerings within our community.
Support Incline-Tahoe Foundation
We can only make things happen with your support.